Prihlásenie

Close
Titulka

About as

      The establishment of the company called CBA Slovakia Lucenec is connected with the year 2003, even though the business activities of its founders date back to 1989. Activity associated with buying and selling food and industrial goods was and is the main activity of the company since its inception. Currently we operate 2 logistic distribution centers and more than 330 retail outlets throughout Slovakia.

To simplify communication with our customers we distributed the network of operational units to retail chains:

- CBA Foods,

- CENT Supermarket CBA,

- Discount CBA.

        We are proud to be among the largest employers not only in the region but also in the Slovak Republic. We are proud that we have succeeded even in those areas where there are not enough job oportunities and  the regions struggle with the low purchasing power of the population. Such regions are Spis, Gemer and Novohrad (Poltar, Velky Krtis, Lucenec and Rimavska Sobota).

       CBA Slovakia, Inc. is one of ten separate legal entities doing business in Slovakia, which operates under the franchise brand CBA. The potential of the company is also confirmed by its position as the largest independent Slovak business entity on the domestic retail market.

  Company Goals

       We want responsibly and honestly to continue ensuring the sale of goods and services to our customers. We pay attention to freshness, quality and safety of products. We strive to offer production from different regions of Slovakia. We want to provide services through our staff to welcome our customer and help him orient in choosing the right product. We want to ensure higher market share and overall satisfaction of clients and our shareholders.

History of the company area in Lucenec:

        In 1891 Ignatius Herzog and Dezider Kohn founded a refinery and a wholesale of spirits, and later a warehouse. In 1906 the company was expanded by a distillery. It was destroyed by the lightning on 07/29/1911. The distillery was rebuilt and expanded. After the reconstruction in 1920 it was one of the few functioning factories used to refine spirits. It also served as an alcohol warehouse. After the second World War, the distillery buildings served as a cannery  called RISO. They produced various tins, vinegar, fruit syrups and fruit wines. Production ended after 1989.